Saturday, October 24, 2009

Running Week of Oct 25-31

This week begins the first official week of training for the half marathon. The previous weeks were the build up. I only did 2.5 weeks of the 9 week build up. I am hoping that I can push through and actually run all of my miles this week. I suppose it is time to actually sign up....


Sunday-rest
Monday-2 IT'S RAINING!!!! ARRGGGGG I will ride the bike later. Maybe 10 miles or so. Ok, so i decided to run despite the rain. I ran about 1.5 miles in 18 minutes. (215 cal)
Tuesday-3 another rainy day, but I ran anyway 2.68 miles, 31 minutes (284 cal)
Wednesday-rest (work 12 hour night) planning to do abs and weights (I did abs only 22 minutes)
Thursday-2(work 12 hour night) you will never guess what it's doing.. give up.. It's beginning to rain. I got home from work and hit the street and got my 2 miles in before the storms hit.
stats: 2 miles in 24 minutes. Streets were busy so I had to pause numerous times for traffic. I am just proud I got out there and ran. I couldn't find my heart rate monitor, so I estimate 220 calories.
Friday-rest
Saturday-4 (work 12 hour night) 4 miles done in 50 minutes.

WEEK TOTALS
MILES: 10.18

No comments: