Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Running week of Oct 18-24

Sunday- none
Monday- sat in conference all day. Was too lazy to get up early and run on the treadmill at the hotel.
Tuesday-3.5 miles of run/walk (52 minutes/includes warm up and cool down) 403 calories
Wednesday-3.5 miles run/walk (50 minutes/includes warm up and cool down)440 calories
Thursday-Its raining...imagine that. Today I will do some strength training at home. My body needs the rest day from running anyway, and I have to work 12 hours tonight. Completed ChaLEAN Extreme Push Circuit 2. Didn't burn a lot of calories, but I never do with lifting weights.
Friday-rested
Saturday-worked all night, then ran 4 miles with a friend (54 min) 549 calories. We actually ran the whole time. I didn't think I could do it. Before today I would run 10-15 minutes and would "have" to stop and walk. Now I know I can do it.

WEEK TOTALS
TIME:3hrs 22 min
CAL: 1476
MILES: 11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Been busy and haven't checked your blog in a while so just making a quick drive through.

Cold here today 47 with a north wind... However, it is pretty out with the overcast skies and leaves changing colors.

I actually bundled up and went for a run with two friends around 11:00. Won't get to do that much more.

At least you like the cold and will get a longer "running" season. Have fun and talk to you later!