Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Running Week of Nov 1-7

Sunday- rest (work 12 hour night shift)
Monday-2 after working all night 2 nights in a row I was very tired this morning. I finally worked up the strength to get out there and run. I did 2 miles in ~23.5 minutes.
Tuesday-3 went to the park today. it was so beautiful. I ran 3.5 miles. I walked the last little bit. I am saying I walked 0.5 miles, it was probably less than that, but anyway...
Wednesday-rest (work 12 hour night shift)
Thursday- 2(work 12 hour night shift) got home from work and ran my 2 miles
Friday-
Saturday-5 miles what a beautiful day to run 5 miles. Met my pal and we banged out 5 miles. It was great fun.

11/04/09 Been thinking today about running a 10K on Saturday Nov. 21st in Hot Springs. It would give me a good taste of running in a race. It is "only" 6.2 miles. I will have had 2 weeks of running 5 mile runs. I think I can do it.
11/6/09 I signed up for the 10k. So there is no backing out now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cool you are using your blog as your journal. Now you can "see" where you've been! Have fun!

Laurie