Monday, February 23, 2009

No Hollywood for me

The judges in the contest did not pick me for a finalist. I am very disappointed, but.. I am ok. I have to be right.

I am a winner no matter what. I never started this for $$ anyway. I wanted to feel better, look better, and be a better wife and mother. I have achieved that.

So since that weekend is my anniversary we (us and kids) are going somewhere. I hope hiking or something. I need to get away from here.
With all the drama of the hospital going bankrupt and then being bought by another company and worries about jobs etc. I need a break.

Thank you for all of your encouragement and support during my ranting about the contest. You will be glad to know that I can now move on to other things..lol

5 comments:

Julia (Grammy) said...

I'm truely sorry you weren't chosen. I know how much you were really hoping for the trip and extra money. But, you hve been a true inspiration to everyone who has watched your journey. You are a winner to us. Have a fabulouse break and enjoy the time with your family.

Anonymous said...

Hollywood's loss girlfriend! I'm very proud of you and you ARE a WINNER no matter what!! You accomplished what it was you set out to do and that is what really matters!

Anonymous said...

You have accomplished so much! Just keep doing what you are doing. Didn't know about your hospital...hope everything works out. At least you are a nurse and the health care field will always need nurses.

Diane said...

A good get-a-way will be nice. You deserved Hollywood. But you have walked away with so much more! Your still an inspiration to me!

Amy said...

You are a winner to me too! And you look beautiful!! I am very proud for you and very proud of you!