Tuesday, February 24, 2009

March

I want to start by thanking all of my friends and family for supporting and encouraging me. You all are priceless!

On March 15th Jeff and I will celebrate 18 years of marriage. 18 YEARS!!! Are we that old, OMG.
I wouldn't change a thing. He is my best friend.

We had decided some time ago that if California didn't work out that we would go to NW Arkansas and go hiking and show the kids Razorback Stadium and around Fayetteville where we used to live.

So today I called Devils Den State Park and booked a cabin for the weekend. This is rather short notice to try to get into a cabin. Especially since that weekend is Spring Break. Thankfully they had a cabin for us. I am very excited!

I have a few trails pick out too. We just need to decide which one to do.

Arkansas State Parks

Believe me there will be photos from our trip.

3 comments:

Diane said...

That will be a wonderful place to go!! Not too far, and not close either!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip!! We often forget that we don't have to leave the state to find beautiful places to visit! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Charles & Amanda said...

Hey, your coming to visit our neck of the woods...:)

Hope you guys have a great time, I snowed all day yesterday, and now it is all melted away.