Thursday, February 19, 2009

Counting down!

The time is rapidly disappearing. I still have not heard anything from Million Dollar Body. As I have said before I only assume that they are calling the finalists ahead of time. I can't help but feel like they would have already called and that somewhere there are 8 people very excited and planning a trip to California.
I know Jeff is probably so sick of me worrying and fretting about it.
They will make the announcement on Monday. I will get a blog out about the winners when I know something.

They have a little "commercial" about the finale. It is pretty cool.
Throughout 2008 they had
1158 participants
96 winners (I am one of those...woohoo)
4393 pounds lost (WOW) that is an average of 46 lbs/person. I lost 49.5
1591 inches

These are very impressive statistics. I am proud to have been selected and to even have a chance at anything. I have succeeded no matter what.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am anxiously waiting with you. Have a wonderful day....love the spring pics. ONLY 3 1/2 more weeks til spring break...woohoo!!!

Diane said...

You have succeeded for sure! So proud of you and for you! I can't wait to see what Monday brings!!

Anonymous said...

keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Countdown is on...one more day! I will check in tomorrow. You've been quiet the past few days so I am really wondering if you are hiding something from your loyal fans...guess we will see tomorrow!