Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Working out

You know a few years ago I would have never imagined that I would love working out so much.
I am just thrilled with how it has changed my physical appearance. More than that, I feel stronger mentally too. It really has changed me inside and out.

I can hardly believe that I am nearly done with 4 weeks of ChaLEAN Extreme. I am really loving it. My arms are really looking great. I can even do 4 push-ups on my toes! Very huge accomplishment for me.
Now I just need to get some heavier weights.
The selecttechs are just so expensive. The heaviest weights I have are 15's right now. I guess I will live :)

this photo is the one I used to update my beachbody profile for the Grand Finale! We are getting down to the wire on submitting stuff. I am getting more stressed about the video. I think we have it down though. Got the "speech" in the right time, got the room with proper lighting. It is just a matter of not sounding like a robot for 3 1/2 minutes :)

Ok I will shut up.
Tomorrow it is more practice with video and a tough workout.
1. Fat Burning Challenge
2. Extreme Abs

4 comments:

Diane said...

Wooo Hoooo!!! You look great sista! That pic is fantastic!

JENNYB said...

blushing...thank you

Liz said...

So, If I order Chalean Xtreme thru your site on beach body will it get here just as fast? Does it come to you first?

JENNYB said...

no it will come directly to YOU.

I love Chalene but she can be evil...lol