Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I need a drink

So the famous Essay is complete and ready to send. Now I am working on the video portion of my project. I think it has been worse than the essay.
I have written and rewritten 10 dozen times today. I have to state my business in 3min 30 sec any thing over that time will be cut off before it reaches the selection committee.
I have literally worked on this ALL day today. I still have not officially taped it. I finally got it right after the kids got home and I decided to wait until I had the house to myself.
I am way tired of this mess today.

So I am down to taking photos and measurments, and of course the video.
I plan on being at the FedEx store in the morning! Do you hear me!!!!! LOL

For the rest of the night I am chillin' like a villin'.

2 comments:

Diane said...

YAY!! It's almost done!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo....the light at the end of the tunnel!!!