Friday, January 16, 2009

Food and stuff

Watching my food intake is one of the hardest things to "get". I will journal for a while and then slack off to nothing. I know that I do better when I am writing it down.
I started again this week. I am attempting to stay around 1300 calories a day.According to my food guide 1000 calories should be split between the 3 main meals. So far I have done well. I am working really hard on eating and exercise lately. I have run myself down to the wire for the contest.
There is so much on the line right now. I am a fretful mess :)

Today for breakfast
1 scrambled egg (i do NOT use butter or milk) I used a light spray of Olive Oil. The spray has NO nutritional value. It shows "zeros" for everything.
3 ounces fresh mushrooms that I sauted in the olive oil spray
1 tsp of shredded cheese
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 slice of wheat toast (dry) the bread is a "45 calorie per slice" kind.

Total calories for breakfast 223, with 6gms fat, and 25gms protein.

That is it for now. I had a great workout this morning. I have to get a shower and a nap. I work 12 hours tonight. I plan on coming home and working out before bed.

Have a great Friday!

No comments: