Friday, January 23, 2009

Working it out and working out

I am about too peel myself from this chair and run to FedEx. I am ready to get this priceless video out of my hands. Actually, I just hope it is worthy of becoming a finalist in the Million Dollar Body Game by Team Beachbody.

I worked my 12 hour night shift and then came home and worked out for around 37 minutes.
Today was Burn Circuit 3. It involves a lot of shoulder work. My shoulders were screaming. It always seems more difficult after working all night. But, I did it. I was even able to groan out 2 super mega slow push-ups on my toes! These are 8 count push-ups. You know 8 down, 8 up. KILLER!

The FedEx store should open in about 15 minutes. So I am off.
Tomorrow morning we will get up and take my measurements and photos for the rest of my required stuff.

In preparation for this "photo shoot" I started a 2 day fast. I am using the 2 Day Fast Formula by Team Beachbody. I usually pick chocolate. It is good as a hot coccoa type drink or as I drank it yesterday. 1 sccoop powder, 1 pkg equal, 1 cup water, 2 whole frozen strawberries.

I am not normally a proponent of "fasting" "starving". I am a moderation all the way girl. However, because I hope to make these photos rock, I figured a couple day fast and cleanse wouldn't hurt. Right? :)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Right!! It won't hurt. Just don't get dizzy and fall out! Then it will hurt. LOL!