Monday, September 29, 2008

This week

I just finished 3 12-hour shifts in a row. I am sure glad to be off for a couple of days. I have a ton to do and get done between now and Thursday afternoon. We are leaving Texarkana around noon Thursday to head to Indiana for the weekend.
Today I have a doctors appointment and then I think I may run over to Gander Mt. They are having a wonderful sale right now.
Tomorrow I will be 37 years old. I am going to get my hair cut. I hope my girl has time to do it. I will call her later today. Oh yeah, and there is a make up soccer game on Tuesday evening. so much for a nice birthday rest, eh.
I have to get all the laundry done, pack, get the oil changed, and go buy some snacks for the road. All this will be done over the next couple of days. I am supposed to work Wednesday night from 11pm-7am. I am hoping to get to stay home. Won't know about that until around 9pm on Wednesday evening.

I am through blabbing for now.

UPDATE: Doctors appointment went well. I go in on Oct 14th for a baseline bone density. OMG...am I really that old! Mammograms and bone densitys..oh my
Haircut will be this afternoon instead of tomorrow. I will try and post some new pictures tonight.

No comments: