Monday, September 29, 2008

Great Food Debate

Coke or Pepsi? COKE zero

Thick crust or thin for your Pizza? Thin by default. I really LOVE the thickness of the "pan" type pizze. But counting calories you know

Rare or Well Done for you steak? Medium

Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? Hamburger with cheese!

Ketchup or Mustard on your hot dog? Both.

Cake or Pie? I guess it depends on the occasion and what kind of pie or cake is offered.

Brownies with a fine, glossy crust, or soft cake brownies? If I want cake I will bake a cake. If I want brownies I want BROWNIES!!!

Nuts in the brownies?
NO, NO, and NO.

Vanilla or Chocolate ice cream?
chocolate.

Blue cheese or ranch dressing with your Buffalo wings?
Ranch

Soup or Salad?
Salads. I love salad in any form.

Butter on your Popcorn?
duh

Pork or Beef barbecue?
pork,

Coffee or tea?
Coffee. I prefer tea in winter, for some reason.

Beer from a can or a bottle?
bottle. hello OR from the tap...yummmoooo

Oreos or Hydrox?
Oreos.

Little Debbie or Hostess?
Little Debbie, Nutty Bars...mmmmmm

Bacon or Sausage?
link sausage
Eggs Scrambled or Fried?
Scrambled, no fried, no scrambled....oh I am confused

No comments: