Friday, September 26, 2008

Rooms at Sam's Town



One bad habit that I have is reading room reviews. The sites I had found about Sam's Town had pretty poor reviews. I kept thinking "great"! But I kept in mind the nit-picky things that people complained about.
We were on the 18th floor with a river view. It was wonderful. The room was HUGE, the bathroom was HUGE, the tub was HUGE. It was quiet and relaxing. We could look out our window and see the Boardwalk, the river, people fishing, boating, and fish flopping.
I have no complaints about the room. We ate at the International Buffet and it was pretty darn good. Smokey Joes Cafe' was good too. I think one of the best meals of them all was Wednesday. Jeff had a class from 8am-1030 and we went to IHop. I was very pleased:). I finished off my eggs, bacon, sausage, and hashbrowns with a straberry crepe. It was heavenly. Jeff had a blueberry (i think).
We spent the day shopping and just being together. We went over to Youree Dr. to do some shopping. There are a lot of shopping areas and restaurants over there. So for dinner we went back to the Boardwalk and went to Fuddruckers. OMG....delish! We need one here in Texarkana.


out room window toward Boardwalk
escalators in lobby..cool

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi just checking in with you. Looks like you had a fun and busy week! That is neat you get to go along on trips. Well it is bedtime. 3 soccer games early starting at 8:00! Kayleigh has made two goal so far this year. It is cute watching the little ones play. Kayleigh is on an all girls team. Girls just giggle!!!