Friday, September 26, 2008

Bossier City, Shreveport, and Sam's Town


Boy am i glad to be home. I am thankful for the time Jeff and I had to get away. It has been very, very rare for just us to go somewhere alone. Especially for 3 nights.
We got into town fairly early Monday morning. We had to kill time until 1pm for Jeff's first meeting. Also, we couldn't check into the hotel until 4pm.
While Jeff was in his first meeting I went over to the Boardwalk and hung out. It was a nice day.

I walked and walked and walked. There was hardly anyone there at all. I guess it helped that it was a school day and work day for people. I nearly had the place to myself.





This was the view of our hotel from across the river. I was standing at the Boardwalk waiting for Jeff to call me to come and get him.
On Jeff's top 10 of favorite stores.

Next post will be about the room and the gorgeous view.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I LOVE the Boardwalk! It is such a neat place. Glad y'all are back~