Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dream busted...lol

I did a web search on our little American Gladiator. She may not have look like the photo below, but she is no stranger to fitness and athletics.
Here is her bio
Monica Carlson is a 32-year-old mother of 8-year-old twins and a former Portland Trailblazer dancer. Growing up "American Gladiators" was her favorite show. Her husband is a football coach and athletics plays a large part in the family. One of 11 kids growing up, Monica is in great shape and loves competition. She currently lives in Milwaukie, Oregon.

Her career is a sports model.
I am really sure I have a great 6 pack right now. I just keep it covered in a layer of insulation.

I will finish my coffee, fix Jeff's lunch, and get some house work done. I hope to take the kids swimming today.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Lots of hard work and you can be on that show too!! Compete against her! lol!

JENNYB said...

OH YEAH..RIGHT! You are a funny girl this morning Diane.
I had this discussion with Jeff. I thought it would be cool to try out. I am not athletic! Even all the working out I have done. Not quite the same:)

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's not the same, but O how fun would it be to try!!!!