Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dream Big

If your gonna dream, dream big right?!
The photo I am posting is of a self proclaimed "soccer mom". She competed on American Gladiator for a role as a Gladiator. Her real name is Monica. I really routed for her the whole time. She seemed sweet and likable and worked really hard.

So time passed and she won and some time later made her debut. I was shocked at how she had transformed herself. She is now known as "Jet".
I want my abs and arms to look like hers...lol

So this is my inspirational photo! Wonder if it is possible for a gal like me:)

3 comments:

Diane said...

WOW! Very fit!

Anonymous said...

Yeah my family are big fans of American Gladiators too. Matter of a fact the kids have assigned us each a Gladiator...D is Titan, Em is Crush (my favorite), Carter is Wolf..Me?? Well my brutaly honest 5 yr old says that I have to be Big Helga because I'm the biggest one in our family. If that doesn't give a Mom the insentive to slim up nothing will LOL

JENNYB said...

oh, kristi...helga! I think Siren