Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kick Start Day 10

Ok the 10 day deal is nearly over.
I haven't done bad, but not great either. If anything, most days I didn't get enough!
Last night was bad. Some crazy nurse brought 2 great big bags of M & M's. 1 bag peanut, 1 bag regular. Yes I had some!!! More than I should have, ok! So stop already..lol


Yesterday and today I did Slim in 6, Start it Up (25 minutes). Ok, it wasn't the high energy I am used to with Turbo Jam. However, I will confess I am SO FREAKIN' SORE!!! My legs are killing me. If I sit for very long I can hardly get up my quads and hams are so sore.

I will follow the SI6 workouts for a while for something different.
I will weigh in the morning, probably.

2 comments:

Diane said...

The Slim in Six is a tricky little video. You don't feel like your doing a whole lot, but you can feel that you have. I love it! Right down my ally!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Diane....SI6 is a slower paced workout but it definetly hits all the right spots...I was always sore after doing it. Still haven't given up on getting this set. I have a birthday coming up--maybe I can get it then :)