Tuesday, June 17, 2008

another day in the life

Once again today started to early. I had 1.5 cups of coffee. I just couldn't finish the second cup. Around 8am I was in my workout gear and ready to sweat. I had 3 workouts lined up today. So a kicked some bootay for about 1hr and 10minutes. I will have to post "my story" sometime later. It is a great fantastic story about an overweight woman that overcame her fear of failure and succeeded.

I have to work 12 hours tonight, so it is nearly nap time for me. I am hoping to sleep for several hours so that I can make it through the shift.

Then tomorrow it is back to a friends house to swim for a few hours. The weather shows possible rain. I know we need it, but I would really like to take the kids swimming again.

In closing I will throw in a picture of a butterfly for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot I already had a google account...duh!!! Could have posted sooner. Your blog is interesting....kind of like an online journal. "Talk to you later!"...Laurie :-)