Monday, June 16, 2008

My day today

The alarm went off way to early. Well, actually I didn't hear the alarm. I woke up when Jeff woke me up wanting me to make coffee. I hate getting up early, but it does make my day seem more efficient.
So we get up at 6am and have coffee. I get his lunch ready to go. Around 8 am I get my workout done and get a shower.
Today was fun because we went swimming. The kids had so much fun. I am hoping to take them at least 2 times a week during the summer. We are planning on going back on Wednesday.
Maybe then I will take my camera and post some pix.

Right now we just finished watching The Benchwarmers. It was pretty funny. But now the rest is over. There is work to be done in the house.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I sure wish we had a pool closer. That would be so nice. Take advantage of it!