Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17, 2009

For starters I want to say Happy Birthday to my sister Sarah. She came and rocked my little world in 1974. I was 2.5 at the time and she invaded my space and toys and everything. We were not really close growing up. Another sister came along about 18 months after her and they were like twins. As we got older (grown with kids), we became closer.
She lives about 2 hours away. I miss her a lot.

1. Next Monday Team Beachbody will announce the finalists for the $250,000. Just getting in the finals assures you $50,000. I am very anxious waiting. I try not to worry or think about it too much, but I almost cannot help myself. I just try to take a deep breath and go about my day. I try to be positive, but I really don't have a lot of confidence about it. I have looked at the updated stats and photos of the others in my age group, and WOW.

2. I am in my last week of the Push Phase in ChaLEAN Extreme. I am lifting heavier! I am stronger, I look stronger. My muscles are becoming more defined. It is really awesome. Next week I will start the Lean Phase. Workouts average about 40 minutes each. This is about 8-10 minutes longer than the Push Phase.

Today is supposed to be a rest day, but I have decided to do some cardio. Not quite sure what yet, but something. Maybe Burn Intervals, or Fat Burning Challenge.....hmmm

2 comments:

Diane said...

I have my fingers crossed!!

JENNYB said...

cross your toes too.
the waiting is killing me :)