Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Workout Schedule

I have completed the first week of ChaLEAN Extreme. The recommended schedule is really quite nice.
It is laid out to where you have 2 rest days and 5 workout days.
For the first 30 days my schedule is like this:
Sunday Rest
Monday Burn Circuit 1
Tuesday Rest
Wednesday Burn Circuit 2
Thursday Burn Intervals and Ab Ripper
Friday Burn Circuit 3
Saturday Burn it Off and Recharge

The workouts are about 35 minutes each. The exception is Burn Intervals which is around 40-45 minutes.
Don't let the shorter workouts fool you. They are called "Burn" for a reason!
I am really loving the new workouts. I just need more weights. I have 5, 8, 15 pounds. I need a 12#, and then some heaver than 15.
I am looking into Selecttech by Bow Flex. They adjust from 5-52lbs and even have 1/2 lb increments. But they tote a hefty price tag.
I will put them on my wish list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again! Good luck with the workout. Just goofing off. I have 15 more minutes of solitude until the little ones get off the bus.