Friday, January 9, 2009

Time is running out

The Million Dollar Body Contest for 2008 is coming to an end. The Grand Finale is quickly approaching. There are 96 men and women around the US right now working feverishly to write essays, get new photos taken, and videos shot in time for the voting.
The dates for submitting are Jan 5th - Feb 5th. Everything MUST be received by MDB by Feb 5th. If you are late you are disqualified. There is $250,000 on the line here and a runner up prize of $50,000.
I am working out like crazy trying to get the last minute workouts in before I take the photos and video. I am working on my essay and hopefully Jeff will get around to helping me make it look better.
I plan on doing the photos and video on the 24th of January. I may get gutsy and post a photo or two from the shoot on this blog. Don't hold your breath though.

For now I am done with my workout today. I have worked the last 3 nights and I am tired.
Just so you know... I may have worked the last 3 nights but I have also worked out when I got home from work every morning. Sunday is a rest day. Unless I decided to ride the stationary bike...hmmmm.

I suppose I should add that finalist will be announced on Feb 23rd.
I suppose I should also mention that the big shabang is March 13-14. Our 18th wedding anniversary is on the 15th. Wouldn't that be the coolest. A paid trip to Hollywood, California!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh how exciting!! You have worked so hard, and deserve this so much!

JENNYB said...

Thanks Diane.
I have a great cheerleading section!

You all will be the first to know when I find out!