Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am at the Saline Co. Public Library. We came to Benton on Friday 11/21. We have had a great time so far. We had some time with my sister Sarah and was able to see my parents, 2 sisters, 2 brothers, 3 nieces, 2 nephews. Only missed seeing 1 sister, 1 brother, and 1 niece.
We had a birthday party for Victoria on Saturday and it was really nice. Victoria turns 12 tomorrow. I am so proud of her.

Anyway, Jeff took Victoria hunting for the first time last night. It was more of a trial outing to see if she could even sit still. She has never been hunting and has never shot a gun. Jeff said she did great! She got to see 3 doe and 1 buck. Jeff shot one of the doe. She was so excited!

So today Adam is in the woods with his daddy. Our family from Kansas comes to town tomorrow afternoon. My kids cannot wait to see their cousins!!

Joel, Laurie...drive safe!!!

No comments: