Friday, October 3, 2008

We are here


Well it is nearly midnight here in Indiana. Jeff is down in the hotel lobby talking with his old college roomate. I think it has done Jeff some good coming back up here after all of these years.
I am glad he has had the opportunity to come and see the area and campus again.

Naturally after 17 years things have changed quite a bit. I think Jeff has enjoyed telling the kids about what was here and what was not when he was living up here.

We do hope to come back in 2011 for his 20 year college reunion. He hopes to reconnect with his other buddies from the college days.

When we get back home and settle back down I have some photos to post. I won't bore you with too many, but you know I have to post some.

We return home on Sunday and I work Mon, Tue, and Wed. Then I have 5 days off. I will get something done for my loyal fans, lol, during that 5 day rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking to if you posted while you were away and sure enough!! Hope you guys had a good time. Be safe!

I like the hair color too. Won't be long and I will be seeing it in person. Can't believe we are only a month and a half away from Thanksgiving. "Talk" to you later.

I get extra credit in a class if I create my own blog and forward it to the teacher. I don't know if I will do it or not. If I do I will send you a link...don't hold your breath though.
Laurie