Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More hair..lol

At the request of my loving husband I chose a red for a hair color this time. I had intended on just staying in the brunette family. Jeff said "red", so....that is what I did. I nearly washed it out about 10-15 minutes into the process because it was what I would call orange! I was freaking out, but not Jeff. Mister calm and cool. Then I calmed down and realized if I go ahead and let it finish out the 30 minutes I would be happier and it would have the chance to fully process.
I am not disappointed.

The second photo was nice. You cannot really see the hair color. It just happened to be a picture of me that I liked. Those are RARE!
Today I take the kids for haircuts. Gotta be looking sharp for our trip.

I am very excited about going to Indiana. Why, I am not sure.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love, love your hair short like this. The color is great too. I recently went red.