Friday, September 5, 2008

2 years and 48lbs

2 years ago this very day I began a new routine that changed my life.
I had gotten do tired of being overweight , feeling puffy, and feeling sad. Oh, how many times did I just cry. I couldn't hardly look at myself in the mirror. I didn't want to go anywhere. I forced myself to do what I had to do, but I was just miserable.

So I saw the infomercial for Turbo Jam and jumped in with both feet. Praying that I wouldn't fail yet again. Well, I proved myself wrong. I am sure Jeff just watched and waited for me to quit like I usually did.

So it wasn't easy. But it is SO worth it.
my "before" photo. It is not officially the before. I was to ashamed to take a photo the day I started. So this is Christmas 2004. A year and a half before my starting time.






1 comment:

Diane said...

That before picture still blows me away! You have come so far. So very proud of you!