Friday, July 18, 2008

Victoria


Our beautiful daughter Victoria. We are so thankful for her in our lives. She was born 11 weeks before her due date. She weighed 2lbs 5oz! I was so scared for her. She was so tiny and helpless. God made her very strong. She is a beautiful girl inside and out. She is kind, considerate, loving, helpful. She puts others before herself almost always!!!

Anyway, I love her dearly. This week we played makeup. We put some makeup on her and then went outside for some photos. She looks SO grown it is hard to believe.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my goodness!! She is growing up so fast! She will be driving before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

O no someone please tell me Diane didn't use the dreaded "D" word...I almost hate to admit it but she's right...and My Angel will be next!!! Someone pass me a tissue :(