Monday, June 23, 2008

Today, today, today

I worked all night last night. I got home to an empty house. Jeff and the kids are in Benton til Tuesday evening. I have a CPR class tomorrow morning or I would have made the trip too.
The house is certainly quiet. You would think the cats would entertain me, but the lazy boys are sleeping...how rude..lol

Around 3:45pm I worked out to Tony Horton's Ten Minute Trainer. I did 2 videos (so 20 minutes). Don't let the little bit of time fool you. That stuff ROCKS!! He isn't fooling around either.

Now I am all showered and just hanging out.

My nephew Michael had minor surgery on his hip today. They live a long way from here. I wish we lived close to some family, cousins, or something. But as it is, the closest relative is 2 hours away. I hate that our kids cannot grow up with their cousins.
We are only able to get together a couple of times a year, even with the closer ones.

It is getting to be dinner time and I am hungry.

No comments: