Monday, June 30, 2008

Kick Start Day 2

Yesterday I started my Turbo Jam 10 day Kick Start. It is ONLY 10 days! Your calories range from around 1000-1200. You also watch carbs, fat, and protein. This is NOT a severely restrictive diet on carbs. For instance day 1 you can have 100 carbs. The lowest they get during the 10 days is 77 grams. I can handle that.
I have "tried" the 20 or less carbs a day. I was miserable! Felt horrible, bad breath and everything.
Fats 23-48gms, Protein 103-130.
Its not too bad really. It is plenty of food. I have to keep a journal so that I can keep up.

As for workouts I really kick it up during this time. I did the Kick Start at the end of February and lost 5 lbs. I am hoping to do at least the same this time around.

My workouts yesterday were
1. Cardio Party 2 (45 minutes)
2. ab ripper 200 (6 minutes) this is the same one I did on Saturday. My abs are sore!

Today I did
1. Cardio Party 1 (45 minutes)
2. Ten Minute Trainer lower body (10 minutes)

I have a competition to win! I want to be on that stage in Anaheim, California in March 2009.

No comments: