Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary

♥♥♥HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ♥♥♥

19 years ago today I married this man.


We met for the very first time in the summer of 1987. I was 15 and he had graduated high school and was going to be leaving for college in the fall.
He had a 1966 Mustang! OMG... I was into classic cars. He was nice, but there didn't seem to be anything there.
We met up again the next summer. He had made it through his first year in college and I was a much more mature 16 years old...lol. I had one more year of high school!!! Woohooo for me.

This time I guess was different. We have been together since then.
We waited until he graduated from college to get married. He was in college in Terre Haute, Indiana and I was in Lonoke, Arkansas. We wrote all of the time. I lived for letters and visits during the school year.
In the fall of 1990, just before my 19th birthday, I started LPN school. In Feb. 1991 Jeff graduated from college, and we were married in March.
So I have been married 1/2 of my life this year. Seems strange that we have been married that long. Sometimes it doesn't seem like we are old enough to have been together almost 22 years and married 19.
Anyway... happy anniversary Jeff. I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Congratulations to you both!!!!

Diane said...

Happy belated Anniversary!