Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday at the Lab



Friday May 29, 2009 the kids and I went to the Lab with Jeff. It was a day that we were going to celebrate his 40th birthday (one day early).
We walked up to the door and found that the "Girls" had been busy that morning.


Jeff was greeted at the door by Diane and a wheelchair. "haha"
The kids had a great time playing in the wheelchair while we waited for Jeff to get settled and "play along".

Kristi brought her kids too. The kids seemed to have a great time together.

After playing in the wheelchair it was time to fire up the grill.

Jeff and his assistant at the grill Diane. She is the next one to have a BIG birthday. Actually, her birthday is in July. hmmm
While Jeff cooked the kids played on the sidewalk.


After a BIG lunch Kristi and I took the kids to the walking path and let the kids run and play. I will post another blog about that.
It was a great time had by all. Hopefully, I can go back sometime this summer.

2 comments:

Diane said...

That was so fun!!! I keep waiting on my pay back tho! We weren't too rough on him.

Anonymous said...

It was a very fun day! Carter asked me last night if the kids get to go to work with us every Friday...so that must mean he had a great time!!!!