Monday, March 16, 2009

The end of a vacation

We are home! It will be great to sleep in our own beds tonight. I love the mountains and could stay there forever, but my bed is here.
It was nice to get away and spend the time together as a family. We enjoyed showing the kids the places in Fayetteville that we lived, ate, worked, fished, hunted, and went to school. Jeff attended Graduate School at the U of A. It is funny how things change. It has been about 11 years or so since we visited.
Today (03/16/09) we took the kids to a knife shop and to see Bud Walton Arena and Museum, and the football stadium and museum.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O how neat-o. I wish I could shoot basketball on the Hogs court...Lucky Adam!!!!! Looks like you folks had a big time.

Diane said...

Cool trip!! I would like to get out on that court too!