Friday, February 27, 2009

Give me strength

Girl Scout Cookies everywhere! I have some favorites. We actually have them in the house. WHY!!!!!!
Tagalongs the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter on a thin cookie. Delish..


Jeff and Adams favorite are Thin Mints.

They have mowed through 2 boxes! I haven't even had time to put some in the freezer. I intended on putting some back to save for this summer. I want to chop them up and blend with vanilla ice cream and make a mock thin mint blizzard.

Anyway, I worked with the nurse that has a daughter in Girl Scouts. I bought 2 more boxes of Thin Mints and a box of dulce de leche.

For now I am just trying to stay away from the Tagalongs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...Tagalongs...my absolute FAVORITE! I lucked out and did not get asked to buy cookies this year. I was at Wal-Mart tonight and they were set up there. As soon as we left the store, I told Joel take a quick right so we do not have to pass that table! Getting easier to pass up the cookies at $3.50 a box anyways.

Well, just making my nightly rounds on websites. Talk to you later.