Monday, January 26, 2009

Relaxing anxiously

All my stuff is turned in. The video was delivered this morning. I am waiting on a confirmation email that they received my stuff.
So now what... I sit and wait. The deadline for receiving the entry is Feb. 4th at 1159pm. I can't imagine waiting that long!
Then the "big announcement" to the Beachbody Community is on Feb. 23rd. I assume they will be calling the winners before that date so they can start making arrangements to get people there.
I have probably written this exact stuff, but I don't care.

I am relieved that everything is turned in. I am nervous waiting. Why, I don't know. It is totally out of my hands.

Thanks for "listening".


UPDATE: Just got an email that all of my stuff was received! sigh.....
i need doughnuts

1 comment:

Diane said...

YAY!! It made it safe and sound! now for the waiting...bless your heart! That's got to be torture.