Saturday, January 24, 2009

It is finished...sigh

I have officially emailed my photos, essay, stats etc.
It is such a relief to get all of it gone.
I have lost 49.5lbs and 37.25 inches from my body. (9 inches from my waist) WOW
I will post a couple of photos from our photo shoot today. They turned out pretty good considering I am NOT photogenic in any way:)
Photo 1: in one of the photos there must be the front page of current newspaper. Proof that photos were taken in proper time frame.



Side view!

I like this one. It is rare that I find one I like.

So here I am. All out there and everything. I figured that it wouldn't hurt since before long they will be all over Beachbody's website anyway.

Now it is time for groceries. I will be working out later.
Workout of choice will be Burn it Off (that include the famous "screamers") and Recharge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your pics turned out really good! Did you get a new hairstyle too? Looks really nice. Now you can relax anxiously for the next few weeks. I have a day long date with my computer so I will talk to you later.
Laurie

JENNYB said...

Thanks!
The hair cut is very similar to the cut I had at Thanksgiving. A little shorter and I colored it (again) :)
You are right, I will relax anxiously.

Enjoy your "date".

Diane said...

Oh they are fabulous!! Can't wait until the video will be out for us to see!