Friday, December 5, 2008

Testing your geekishness



support my innergeek
i am a geek


Jeff found a website to take a test to check your geekness.
I am 18.5% geek. Shocking info was Jeff was 39.64497% which makes him a Major Geek.
Have fun and take the test.

The brown shirt sports a molecule of Theobromine. Caffeine is our favorite stimulant. It is easy to get and comes in many forms. But did you know that Caffeine has a sexy younger cousin. Her name is Theobromine, and she's the tasty little number who puts your mind in a happy place while you are eating chocolate. Molecularly similar to caffeine, but with just enough differences to make her a much smoother date, Theobromine is slower to burn out of your system and induces gentle, sensual stimulation to your muscular and cardiovascular systems. Grrrrrrrr!

Check out www.thinkgeek.com. It is a geek superstore of fun clothes, and gadgets.

9 comments:

Amy said...

I am a geek poser! 8.88%
lol! That was funny!

JENNYB said...

Victoria is more geek than you are.

Diane said...

Oh me!! I will have to take it and let you kow what kind of Geek I am!

JENNYB said...

Please do and share your results.
Victoria was around 10-11%, but she cheated by using things that her brother has.
So I guess combined they are about 1/2 of Jeff's geekness.

Diane said...

I was a poser at 3%...how sad. I kinda knew I wasn't a geek tho. No that there is anything wrong with that. I wish I was!

JENNYB said...

good grief Diane..3%!

Anonymous said...

Guess i will have to take the geek test too. I am so tired of tests!!! I have a day off...woohoo. Only 2 more days of real classes and then finals next week. Made pumpkin bread today, house smells good....It is snowing and there is snow everywhere...YUCK!!! It was almost 70 yesterday and in the high 20's today...Bah humbug!

Anonymous said...

My geekiness was 15.18%...

Is that good or bad? haha

JENNYB said...

well anonymous I think that is just great!
You could name the smurfs, couldn't you..lol
It was nearly 70 here yesterday. Very muggy etc. Stormed pretty bad over night. I was at work and watched it. It started around 230am.
It is supposed to be 40ish tomorrow, but no snow.
Glad school is nearly over for you. You deserve the break!