Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Philips MP3 player


This is the Philips SA3020 SA3021 2 GB mp3. It also hold photos and video. Right now it is on charging. It takes 5 hours. I am picking cd's and buying some mp3s to put on it.
This is my list I bought from Wal-Mart.
Who Knew (Pink)
When I Grow Up (Pussycat Dolls)
We Will Rock You (Queen)
Stupid Girls (Pink)
So What (Pink)
Say It Right (Nelly Furtado)
Rockstar (Nickelback)
Pocketful Of Sunshine (Natasha Bedingfield)
Love Remains The Same (Gavin Rossdale)
Leave Out All The Rest (Linkin Park)
Hot N Cold (Katy Perry)
Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stephani)
Hey There Delilah - (Plain White T's )
Gotta Be Somebody (Nickelback)
Call Me When You're Sober (Evanescence)
Glamorous (Fergie)
Broken - (Seether)
Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis)
Big Girls Don't Cry (Fergie)
Better In Time (Leona Lewis)
Apologize - (Timbaland)
(You Want To) Make A Memory (Bon Jovi)

So far I have put only a few songs from cd's. A little Pantera and a little Metallica's Master of Puppets Remastered. I have a very eclectic taste in music as you can see.

I just wanted to share my Christmas present.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very good play list!! That will keep you busy for awhile!!!