Monday, September 15, 2008

Week of Working Out

It was so much fun posting about my week of working out I thought I would do it again.
***I work my tail off and don't seem to burn many calories during my workouts. I take a blood pressure medication that slows my heart rate. My resting HR is around 58-62. It takes a LOT for me to get my heart rate to "cardio" levels and keep it there. it is discouraging, but there is nothing I can do about it***
Sunday-rest

Monday- Turbo Jam- Turbo Sculpt, Ab Jam (1/2), at the last minute I added the 20 min
(1 hour 2 minutes and 296 calories)

Tuesday- i came home from working all night and did Cardio Party Remix and 1/2 Ab Jam
(41 minutes and 185 calories)

Wednesday-i came home from working all night again and did Fat Blaster, 3T, and 1/2 ab jam
(58 minutes and 268 calories)

Thursday-Cardio Party 3, Turbo Jam Ab Jam (all of it), 10 minute Trainer Yoga
(1 hour 20 minutes and 257 calories)

Friday-P90X Shoulders and Arms, 10 min Trainer Lower Body, Turbo Jam Ab Jam 1/2
(1 hour 27 minutes and 266 calories)

No comments: