Friday, September 12, 2008

Week of Working Out

I haven't decided how I want to approach posting about my workouts. I do want too though. This is for the week of 09/07/08-09/13/08
Sunday-Rest


Monday
-KenpoX, 10 minute Trainer abs, 10 minute Trainer upper body.
(1 hour 16 minutes and 269 calories)

Tuesday
-Cardio Party 2, 10 minute Trainer lower body, P90 Ab ripper 200.
(1 hour and 209 calories)

Wednesday
-10 minute Trainer cardio, total body 2, and yoga. I had worked a 12 hour night shift, so i kept the workout "light".

(43 minutes and 160 calories)

Thursday-Turbo Jam Punch, Kick, and Jam, P90X Ab RipperX
(1 hour 9 minutes and 335 calories) 4:30am workout

Friday- I worked a 12 hour night shift came home this morning and did Cardio Party Remix
(32 minutes and 193 calories)


Most of the time I workout at 8am. I have a group that works out a Team Beachbody on WOWY (Working Out With You). Sometimes I either wake up or get woke up early and I decide to hammer through a workout while everyone is sleeping. Either way I like to get it done early. The longer in the day I put it off the less likely I am to follow through with it. I will post all about WOWY in another post.

I haven't decided if I will workout on Saturday. I work again tonight and we are supposed to have a soccer game tomorrow morning. According to the weather we will be having storms instead.

So as of Friday September 12th I have worked out 280 minutes and burned 1166 calories.

Ok so it is Saturday and I got home from my 8 hour night shift and decided to workout. Today's WOWY prize was $1000, so I felt like I needed to get my name in the running. I did Turbo Jam 20 minutes, and Turbo Jam Ab Jam 1/2. I worked out 30 minutes and burned 134 calories.
My weeks total is 310 minutes and 1300 calories.


No comments: