Monday, September 1, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls for the Crime Lab




I made cinnamon rolls for the first time ever tonight. I took the recipe from The Pioneer Woman's website. Her recipe makes 7 pans (or about 7 dozen). I 1/2'ed the recipe. The roll needs a little more sugar or something but overall these bad boys taste great.
I made a cream cheese icing that I got from a recipe website.
These photos were taken with my phone. I took a couple with my camera, but right now I am too lazy to hook up the camera etc.
I will post the recipe for the cinnamon rolls and icing tomorrow.

3 comments:

Diane said...

They are soooooooo good!! Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

For the Crime Lab---awwh how sweet you are and so were you cinnamon rolls!!!!! Just what the doctor ordered...thanks for such a great treat!!!!

Anonymous said...

oops....meant to say "so were your cinnamon rolls"...typing too fast I guess LOL