Monday, September 15, 2008

100 Days..

On Monday September 22, 2008 there will be exactly 100 Days until December 31, 2008.
I am trying to come up with a personal challenge. Something to achieve during this time.
I know I need to step it up a bit, or a lot!
The competition is tough!
I had planned on the ChaLEAN Extreme. I found out recently that the release date has been pushed back to early November. It doesn't leave time to finish a rotation.
So goes my great plan:)
I want to be on that stage in Hollywood, California in March 2009. I want to be chosen for this honor.

My eating is still a great downfall for me. I have got to clean it up. I can do it for 100 days, can't I?

I will think up a good challenge for myself and let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just checking in with you. Hmmm...for your personal challenge. Looks like with you journaling your workouts you are doing quite a bit. Maybe some cross training. Joel bought be a Schwinn bike for my b-day and I love it. Haven't got to use it much the past couple of weeks due to all the rain, but been making it up at the campus fitness center. I braved the weight room yesterday with a girl from one of my classes, not so scary anymore. Anyways no matter what you decide it will be good! Find a buddy...that will keep you accountable. I would not have been able to step into the weight room without a partner, sometimes just having someone there is a BIG help! Check in with you later...your "anonymous" friend....haha

Anonymous said...

Oh and the eating thing. Don't beat yourself up for it. You do need extra calories as you have more muscle. For lunch or supper eat one of those 300-400 calorie Lean Cuisines. They are actually pretty good. I LOVE comfort food and will go way overboard on potatoes, breads, etc... The Lean Cuisines and Stouffers both have a fried chicken breast w/ mashed potatoes that are only 360 calories. Makes a good comfort lunch when you get tired of a cold salad! They also have a chicken alfredo for about 300 calories. Stock up when on sale. Anyways, I better go...just trying to be of some encouragement to you!!!