Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Days

Our little school started today. Well, 1/2 a day. The Fellowship Hall/cafeteria/music room was full of young smiling faces. Everyone happy to see each other after a long summer break.
Our kindergarten is the largest it has ever been, 14 new students. Poor Shannon!
Today is called "student orientation" day. They go and take all their new school supplies and get their desk assignment etc. Most of the classes are pretty small. We have 93 students in K-12, so we are a small group.

Anyway, the kids were up and dresses before I got out of bed. I got up at 6:50am! I think they may have been a little excited. So at noon I will go and pick them up, feed them lunch, and take a nap.
The house is SOOO quiet! I miss them

Now I am going to wash dishes and wash some clothes.

No comments: