Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kick Start Day 5

Ok, officially 1/2 way into the kick start. Today I promise to be more alert and ready to get stuff done.
Today's agenda involves working out, cleaning house, buying groceries, .... the list could go on and on.

My Kick Start range for today is:
Calores 1109
Carbs 85
Fats 35
Protein 111

Why the odd numbers you may ask. It is an estimate from a prewritten diet. I wasn't crazy about the foods, so I had the nutritional values calculated and I improvise and stay within the range.

Todays workouts consisted of:
1. Cardio Party Remix (30 minutes) it is one of the live workouts. It is fast and fun.
2. 10 minute Trainer lower body
3. Ab Ripper 200
For a total of 50 minutes of exercise and tons of sweat! At the end of this ten days I hope to be at my goal weight. I only had 2 lbs to lose in the 10 days! So surely I can get there. Also at the end of the 10 days I will see where I am with my weight etc and see what to do next. I will probably reset my goal by 5lbs at a time. Now that I have the biggest chunk of the weight gone I will make baby steps to the finish.
Could I dare to dream to be back at the weight I was 17 years ago...hmmmm. Only time will tell.


Later in the day:
It sure is hot outside! I would consider beginning running, but geez! We have worked hard cleaning the house today. I believe we are due for a rest. Victoria must go and buy groceries when Jeff gets home. I just know it is going to be busy. Tomorrow being the 4th of July. Oh, I can hardly wait to see Wal-Mart. Maybe we will go to Albertson's instead.

No comments: