Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kick Start Day 3

So far so good. My weight this morning was the same as yesterday morning. I am pleased with that. I have not completely decided if I will weigh every morning. I probably wont since there will be several mornings that I will just be getting home from work etc. I only like weighing after I have slept a full night. I wont be weighing again until at least Thursday morning. If I can stand it I will wait until Saturday morning.
Todays nutritional breakdown goes like this:
Calories 1135
Carbs 115
Fat 25
Protein 116

My workout this morning was Power 90. I did Sculpt 1-2, 30 minutes of strength training. Then I did Ab Ripper 100. This ab ripper is the lesser version of the 200 that I have been doing. In the 100 you do 10 moves 10 times each for a total of 100 ab ripping exercises.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Go Jen, Go Jen!!!