Thursday, July 24, 2008

At the park day 4


Today will be my last day out at the fields. It has been a great week. I have gotten great exercise and Adam has had a great time. All good things must come to an end. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night so I will not be taking him out there tomorrow, Jeff will. I will be sleeping.
On a fun note we may leave early Saturday morning and head to Little Rock for the Youth Soccer Tournament.


I will post an update when we get home about my distance and time.


We are home. I did 4.2 miles over 1 hour. The road is 0.7miles. I walked one, then jogged one. Made 6 laps.
the home stretch
BTW: these 2 photos were taken today. I was wearing the same shirt as Monday. If you even care:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are an inspiration. I have never been more proud of you than I have been over this last year. You are so beautiful and strong. You are my Shero!! I love You.