Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ajax the Cat

In November of 2007 we got a new baby. My sister-in-law had contacted me about someone in Wichita that had 2 Siamese kittens and she had bought both of them. My SIL only wanted one of them and wanted to give us first dibs on the second one.
It took a lot of thought for my husband. But to soften him up a little I asked her to send me a photo. This is what he looked like. Who could turn down this cutie pie!




So of course we said yes. He is the most loving and sweet cat. He purrs and cuddles all of the time. For Christmas he was such a part of the family he wanted to help with decorating our tree.


Today I cleaned the kitchen after I got home from work. The counter is usually covered in a bit of clutter. As soon as I was done Ajax claimed his spot. He is so spoiled!

1 comment:

Julia (Grammy) said...

This is great! Boy has he gotten big.
Julia